We are seeking an experienced, motivated Full Stack Developer to participate in software development as a member of a Scrum team in our Boston Office.
- Create and implement software design specifications
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code with a goal of delivering defect-free code.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review
- Work with Product Owners/Scrum Masters to analyze and deliver requirements
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design
- Design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 5+ years experience in architecting, designing, and building large scale distributed , service oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Experience with Git or similar version control software
- Strong development experience with RESTful web services
- Strong experience with AWS Lambda and API Gateway methods
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products
- Understanding of cloud computing/cloud services platforms such as Google Cloud or Azure
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
- Ability to work and communicate with both internal and vendor scrum teams
At OneView Commerce, we are focused on building and developing a strong team that does great work and has fun doing it! We work globally as a leading supplier of point of sale and store systems for leading omnichannel thought leaders. Our management team of industry veterans have experience in all aspects of software development, delivery, sales and marketing. OneView is based in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District.